Electrical Vehicle Charge Points in the South West
Electrical Vehicle Charge Points Installed By Circular Systems
Circular Systems installs Electrical Vehicle Charge Points across the South West of England including Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. Circular Systems is accredited with OLEV, the Office for Low Emissions Vehicles and offers a range of charge points, providing our customers with the whole of market to choose from rather than being tied to a specific manufacturer. Circular Systems is accredited under the Electrical Vehicle Home Charge Scheme and the Workplace Chargepoint Scheme and is therefore able to offer EV Charge Point Installation for commercial use, home use and business use in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset.
Circular Systems provides an alternative service to traditional EV installers in that our business ethos is based around the circular economy. Our business practice is to encourage and use wherever possible, products that are designed to be re-used at the end of their service life, minimising our impact on the environment and to regenerate our products into new products when they achieve their end of service.
Full Range of EV Charge Points Installed
Circular Systems is a North Devon based business with many years of experience of installation of complex electric products from EV Charge Points across England for both homes and business clients. Our business is based on providing the best product for our clients individual needs, combining value for money, minimising the impact on the environment and maximising the longevity of use. The products that we recommend for EV charging are tried and tested, made to high quality standards that will last and are supplied by trusted manufacturers for charge points that are built to last with relevant warranties.
The range of EV charge points installed includes self-consumption smart EV charge points that can use the surplus electricity provided by your home or business’ solar pv system to minimise electricity consumption from the national grid and to minimise your charging costs. Our smart charging points also communicate with your vehicle, turning the power off when full charged and optimising the time of charging to minimise your costs and the impact on the environment.
Installations Within the OLEV Requirements
Circular Systems also helps with both work place and home based grant assisted charging under the relevant OLEV scheme. In order to comply and qualify for up to 75% or £500 of the costs reimbursed, your installation must satisfy with at least the following criteria:
• Your vehicle must be covered by the relevant scheme and be listed by OLEV
• The location of your charge point must be on private property
• You must have owned the vehicle for less than 4 months
• The charge point must be OLEV approved
• The distribution board has to have a Non RCD protected unit with a spare breaker
If you are unsure about your installation, or would like an installation that complies with the OLEV requirements, please do not hesitate to contact Circular Systems. We are more than happy to provide advice on the installation requirements, processes and the right type of charging point for your specific needs within your budget. All of our installations are unique and all of our customers have different needs, within this we will provide you with the best advice possible, the most appropriate equipment and the installation that has the least impact on the environment utilising renewable components wherever possible.
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) Explained!
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is a government scheme for electric vehicles offered by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV).
• A single business can claim for up to a maximum of 20 chargepoints (e.g. 20 single socket or 10 double socket chargepoints).
• You can not retrospectively claim, all claims are for new uninstalled charge points at your place of business.
• The purchase and installation cost of a new workplace charging station under the WCS is reduced by 75% for a single socket and is capped at £500 per socket.
How do You qualify for the Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS)?
The WCS is available for all qualifying businesses subject to criteria explained below:
• Your premises must be suitable with private and off street parking
• You will need to have ior already have electric vehicles or prove that there will be a future need for them.
• You must have the charging station installed by an OLEV-approved workplace charging station installer like circular systems.